THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, 10 July 2012

30 Day Clothing Challenge: Day 18

18. A piece of jewelry that you made.

Haha, well, I wouldn't say I 'made' it, but I did glue a plastic skull onto this hair clip. >.< The clip was one of the new accessories bought in by the charity shop where I work a year or so ago at Christmas time.

This was what I wore on Sunday to go out for a family meal and then spend some time with friends. :-) It was actually WARM for once, my goodness. Although it did rain.


(click for full picture)




Just a little word of warning guys, I might be unable to post for a couple of days as I'm staying at Dan's place for a little while. I may find time to use his computer but no promises! See you soon! (Back by Friday at the latest.) <3

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i believe you made a list of comics that included gothy beans what was the name of the page?

AsylumAlice said...

What a cute dress! And you redid your undercut. It looks awesome on you!

V said...

That outfit's lovely Amy! Have a nice time! Xxxx:)

Amy Asphodel said...

Anon - http://ultimategothguide.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/directory-of-goth-webcomics.html

Alice & V - thank you!!! <3

Anonymous said...

thx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...