THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, 25 July 2012

30 Day Clothing Challenge: Day 19

Hey guys! Sorry about the four-day absence, but it's been late night followed by late night followed by late night and I am absolutely knackered. Until my brain kicks in this morning - I spent last night dancing with the Cruxshadows, ON STAGE, with Dan, Louise, and assorted others (please tell me that someone out there has photos of this...) - I am only going to be capable of clothing challenge posts, but I do have a little backlog of outfit posts to share with you also. SO, without further ado:

19. All your earrings, rings, necklaces and/or bracelets.

I can't even FIND all of my earrings, rings, necklaces, etc., but here is an attempt to show you the scale of my obsessive accessory-collecting.

Drawer-full
Desk full.
Oh look, my amazing Oreo jewellery from RarJewellery :-D
I also have a box for bracelets and a box for rings. And a box for hair accessories. Gah.

Okayyy, moving on, an outfit post! This is what I wore under my British Heart Foundation tabard when I did the street collection on the high street:


5 comments:

x-akurei said...

And now I'm sobbing because the Cruxshadows are in Manchester tomorrow and I can't go D:

Amy Asphodel said...

Whyyyyy can't you go?!

Shannon Rutherford said...

That goth girl-shaped thing on which you hang your necklaces is awesome!

AsylumAlice said...

Jealous of your boots and your dance night!!! SOME day, I shall be able to see amazing bands. Although there's the slightest glimmer of possibility that I may see Emilie Autumn in October! *Knocks on wood*

Sophie said...

@ x-akurei, me either ! I couldn't bribe any of my friends to go with me and don't wanna travel to and from manchester at night on my own. Last time i got adopted into a gang of drunken football yobs on the train... hey, least i made some new friends ^^ lol xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...