THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, 25 July 2012

30 Day Clothing Challenge: Day 22

22. Something you only wear in the summer.

My tankini! Actually this is a lie; I've had this for several years and never actually had occasion to wear it.
You can have two outfit photos in one post because one of them is very simple and kind of boring on its own, but I liked it. For me it was kinda colourful:

Oh yeah, and I dyed my hair!

Skullies: British Heart Foundation
Oreo bracelet: RAR Jewellery

Then in the evening for a friend's birthday party I wore this:

3 comments:

Laura Morrigan said...

Oh, i love that second top! It made me laugh so hard! :)Your style is great as well.

AsylumAlice said...

I think my sister has the same T-shirt as you in the bottom pictures. :D

TheHalloweenLadybug said...

Slightly distracted by the shower curtain with ducks!! XD you're hair looks really nice, I like the colour

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...