THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, 27 July 2012

30 Day Clothing Challenge: Day 23

23. An article of clothing/ accessory that you consider lucky.

Heh, if you'd asked me earlier this week I'd have said I don't have any lucky pieces (I have many with HUGE sentimental value, but none which I consider lucky), but I haven't taken off the Cruxshadows wristband I got from the gig this week yet. I suppose I am hoping it will become imbued with good fortune from sheer willpower ;-)

Speaking of the Cruxshadows gig, before it was time for us to go and get ready Rosie and I headed out for ice cream and decided to practise some incredibly pretentious poses. OK, it could have been worse - these are fairly mild, no swooning! - but I thought I'd share in lieu of a proper outfit post today.







P.S. The text on the bottom of my t-shirt reads 'if only they'd stopped at name-calling' - the shirt is from the Sophie Lancaster Foundation.

13 comments:

Captain Luna Willow said...

i have the skull bracelet too!! From the British Heart Foundation shop?? x x [[wearing mine right now]]

Anonymous said...

I have that same skull bracelet! Sorry, I just think that's really cool.

Tenebris In Lux said...

Rosie's skirt is gorgeous!

And the place where you took photos reminds me of when I take my bike rides out into the country .. ahh, the Middle of Nowhere, America.

Anne Rose said...

I love your outfit, and the shirt is amazing. I wish I had the money to buy one!

Cat said...

I love your jeans. :D

By the way, have you seen this? http://youtu.be/vZz6LDY-6dU

OddGhoulOut said...

That skirt that Rosie's wearing is really awesome!

VavaBeeb said...

Oh HAI! xD i nominated you for the Liebster Award :3 http://vavabeeb.blogspot.com.au/2012/07/liebster-award.html

Marmalade Marionette said...

Hello! I nominated you for a Liebster Award!

Anonymous said...

Um, Hi! This is completely unrelated to your post, but I've just been wondering lately how to keep fishnets/tights intact and snag-free when I wear them with boots or shoes that I can't protect them from with socks. And lol, I'm buying that shirt as soon as I have money again!

Amy Asphodel said...

Captain Luna and Anon - it is indeed the British Heart Foundation one ;-)

And since I made Rosie's skirt I love all you guys forever :-D

Anonymous said...

@Amy Asphodel:
I noticed your comment said today at 19:56 (which is 7:56 right?) and I had a ??? moment, because here it's 3:23... then I remembered time zones... yes, that was random, and completely unrelated...

wings unharnessed/ Cali/ Lina said...

I hope your luckiness infusion goes well... :)

On a completely unrealated note, I'm not having much luck finding stripy tights... WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE THERE SHOULD BE MILLIONS...

:(

Haily Gilmore said...

The photos look amazing. It seemed like you guys were out on a very nice day. I like your shirt too. About some lucky jewelry or any kind of stuff, I don't think I have any. That's unfortunate of me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...