THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, 1 July 2012

Fear Tag

I was tagged in this post by AsylumAlice, which isn't entirely surprising as she devised this challenge.

Rules:

  • Do this tag with the lights on. You may be facing your worst fears in this room...
  • Answer the questions! 
  • Tag however many others as you want and link them in your post.
  • Tell the others you've tagged them on their blogs.
  • If you read their posts and notice you share the same fears, give them a virtual hug. :)
Questions:
  1. Three things you're afraid of for a very good reason (in order).
  2. Three irrational fears of yours (in order).
  3. The medical term for one of your fears.
  4. Are you superstitious in any way?
  5. Are you easily startled?
  6. Do you have any common fears (heights, bugs, etc.)
  7. When you watch horror movies, are you better at dealing with suspense or gore?
  8. Are you afraid of ghosts?
  9. Are you afraid of any animals?
  10. What was your scariest nightmare about?
My Answers:
  1. I'm not sure about for a very good reason, but I'll go with unclean hospitals, deep water and walking down country lanes alone at night.
  2. Spiders (I live in the UK where spiders generally can't hurt you), being buried alive (what are the chances?), darkness.
  3. Arachnophobia... except I wouldn't say I'm scared to the point of being phobic. Just, y'know, screaming and jumping away like a little girl.
  4. I sometimes touch wood (oo-er) but no, not really. I'm interested in superstitions, though.
  5. Oh, yus. A few guy friends have discovered that when I am startled I let out a very high-pitched screech, and apparently this is amusing. >.<
  6. Spiders and heights.
  7. I guess probably gore as suspense can really, really, really freak me out, but I have been known to faint during bloody films so neither really... :-/
  8. Depends on the ghost. I suppose they're not supposed to be able to hurt you but sometimes LOOKING scary is bad enough.
  9. I tend to avoid big dogs... they never scared me when I was younger but I was walking my spaniel, Spice, when he was attacked by two pitbulls and now they make me very nervous.
  10. I used to have a recurring dream when I was younger about a man in a hood with a whispering voice and no eyes. It scared the hell out of me.
I'm tagging:
This is what you SHOULD all be afraid of.

3 comments:

Oana Olea said...

big dogs and lonely country lanes, brrr!

AsylumAlice said...

Hey! You did my tag! :D And yes, all beware the Amy-behind-the-tree. She will eat your soul!!!

Becci F.S said...

Whats wrong with dark country lanes? They just have foxes, deer and bats. Its creepy dark CITY streets I don't like.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...