I was tagged in this post by AsylumAlice, which isn't entirely surprising as she devised this challenge.
- Do this tag with the lights on. You may be facing your worst fears in this room...
- Answer the questions!
- Tag however many others as you want and link them in your post.
- Tell the others you've tagged them on their blogs.
- If you read their posts and notice you share the same fears, give them a virtual hug. :)
- Three things you're afraid of for a very good reason (in order).
- Three irrational fears of yours (in order).
- The medical term for one of your fears.
- Are you superstitious in any way?
- Are you easily startled?
- Do you have any common fears (heights, bugs, etc.)
- When you watch horror movies, are you better at dealing with suspense or gore?
- Are you afraid of ghosts?
- Are you afraid of any animals?
- What was your scariest nightmare about?
- I'm not sure about for a very good reason, but I'll go with unclean hospitals, deep water and walking down country lanes alone at night.
- Spiders (I live in the UK where spiders generally can't hurt you), being buried alive (what are the chances?), darkness.
- Arachnophobia... except I wouldn't say I'm scared to the point of being phobic. Just, y'know, screaming and jumping away like a little girl.
- I sometimes touch wood (oo-er) but no, not really. I'm interested in superstitions, though.
- Oh, yus. A few guy friends have discovered that when I am startled I let out a very high-pitched screech, and apparently this is amusing. >.<
- Spiders and heights.
- I guess probably gore as suspense can really, really, really freak me out, but I have been known to faint during bloody films so neither really... :-/
- Depends on the ghost. I suppose they're not supposed to be able to hurt you but sometimes LOOKING scary is bad enough.
- I tend to avoid big dogs... they never scared me when I was younger but I was walking my spaniel, Spice, when he was attacked by two pitbulls and now they make me very nervous.
- I used to have a recurring dream when I was younger about a man in a hood with a whispering voice and no eyes. It scared the hell out of me.
|This is what you SHOULD all be afraid of.|