THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, 9 August 2012

30 Day Clothing Challenge: Day 24

24. Your favourite pair of shoes.

This was really hard! I love, love, love shoes (or more precisely, boots!) and honestly there are several pairs I can't choose between when it comes down to my ultimate favourite. However, for sentimental reasons I'm going to say, these babies:

They were my first pair of 'goff' boots, I chose them for my fifteenth birthday present from my mum whilst we were shopping in Camden Market. I am now almost 21 and they are still going, although I have worn the soles right down so that the metal on the front and back clinks against the ground when I walk.
Here I am wearing them! Whoa, 2007! o.O


And now for an outfit! I wore this to the cinema and pub on Saturday.

7 comments:

Laura Morrigan said...

Cool boots! I like clompy boots too! I wish I had my original plaform boots still.

I love the hair flower with an eye in it, I've been wanting one of those. maybe I should find an eye and stick it in a flower.

Cherry Divine said...

WHAT IS IT ABOUT GOTHS AND BOOTS AND FEET? WHY DO GOTHS HAVE SUCH GOOD AND AMAZING FEET AND BOOTS? MAYBE YOU COULD DO A PIECE ON GOTHS AND BOOTS/FOOT FETISHISM. THAT WOULD BE A GOOD TOPIC TO GO ALL AROUND FOR EVERYONE. VERY NICE BOOTS THOUGH!

AsylumAlice said...

Those are awesome boots and I love love LOVE your eyeball hair piece!

MindLess said...

Loving your shoes! Did you ever think about re-soling them at a shoemaker? They might last even longer!

Amy Asphodel said...

MindLess - I did take them to a cobbler a couple of years ago and they said there was nothing they could do because it's a moulded sole. I did buy this stuff from Germany that apparently you can apply to build up a new sole on the bottom but I think there's only enough in one very expensive tube to do one boot! :-S

Loupie said...

I am very much amused by your comment Cherry Divine, I am currently dating a wonderful guy with a foot fetish, or at least a shoe one. :D

Only downside is that he hates my clompy boots. So I have been exploring the wonderful world of goth shoes and surprising myself with how much I like them. Though as I keep forgetting to put sunscreen on I now have rather brown feet. Eeek!

Edna Ampersand said...

Have you seen the Monster High dolls? Because your boots look very similar worn by the character Spectra Von dergeist. They're adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...