THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, 21 August 2012

30 Day Clothing Challenge: Day 25

25. Shoes you love but hardly wear.
Ooold photo alert!

Ignore the rest of me, OK, and just look at the shoes. :-/ I still have these and still love them but I can't wear them at work because I can't reach the till without getting a backache after a while and I do a lot of walking in general... but my GAWD I do love them so.

I got these by mistake when a company shipped me the wrong shoes. But I liked them so much I bought them also. ;-)

As for an outfit, this is an ensemble I bought from the charity shop where I work last weekend. I wore it once for dinner with Dan and once again to work (yesterday actually). I did have this top in purple but it got too small for me and my mum pinched it:

Behold, REALLY old photo >.<
Yikes!

I also got a new phone case:
And, oh yes, dyed my hair.


7 comments:

AsylumAlice said...

Aw! You're so cute in that 3rd picture. :)

Shannon Rutherford said...

The shoes really are gorgeous, they're the first thing I spotted on the first picture :)
But the skirt on the second picture is very beautiful too, I really like the outfit!

Laura Morrigan said...

I love that ensemble! I want it! I get a lot of great stuff from second hand shops, too!

Cherry Divine said...

THEY ARE VERY NICE SHOES. CAN THEY BUFFED UP EVEN MORE THAN THAT? CLEAN SHOES MEANS A TIDY PERSON.

BallerinaDark said...

Hello Amy! :) I love the first pic! I actually think you look better without the fringe :)

and..i would also like to steal you the shoes in the first pic..!! *-*



B-Dark
---------
gothicdivinemagazine.blogspot.com

Nebel Finsternis Violet said...

I looove the shoes! they look so cool, why not wearing them when going out on occasions?

V said...

Oooh Amy! Your hair looks lovely! Xxx:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...