THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, 22 August 2012

FYeah Finery Fashion Challenge: Day 2

A very belated day two!

Dani DeathBiscuit spake thus:

Day 2 ~Include pictures of your favourite shoes and/or accesories (hats, handbags, anything! Show as many as you want!) Also show your current outfit :)

My room is such a tip that I couldn't dig up all of my shoes, but my most faithful pairs were all close at hand under the stairs:

From left to right: Pleaser, New Rock, Em and Spout, my knee (front), coffin bag (Roebuck, £2 at a bootsale) New Rock, eBay, Sella rip-offs from a market in Paignton.

And today's outfit:


10 comments:

Nebel Finsternis Violet said...

I really loved your pleaser boots! And blue color really suits you!
^^

linnea-maria said...

So lovely dress! I have a weakness for chinese dresses and blouses!

Enigmatica Gothic said...

Sua franja fica tão linda, como posso fazer, já tentei q não consegui..:/

V said...

Your blue dress is gorgeous Amy! Where did you get it? Xxxx:)

AsylumAlice said...

I love your hair in pigtails!

stormatia tarte said...

Hi Amy :]

First, That top is gorgeous, and I have always wanted one like it!

Second, I have extended my boundaries and have decided to start blogging. I just finished my first post, but I'm not sure where to go next! Any advice?

http://migrinesandpaintsplatters.blogspot.com/

A colder Sun said...

I love your collection of shoes and your outfit is perfect (as always).
The photo with the cat is super cute!

Greetings from Germany...

Dani DeathBiscuit said...

... bro. You're awesome.

Also, EM AND SPROUT. EM AND SPROUT!! <3 YES.. and dat bag.

The HouseCat said...

I have the same Roebuck coffin bag! I didn't like the plastic cross on it (I don't wear crosses much at all unless they're Pagan designs rather than Christian ones - don't want to misrepresent through symbolism) so it's getting a fabric rose and some beads instead, once I get it back from my Dad's place (and it still has my house-keys with a real scorpion in resin for the key-fob in it. I miss Scorpy!). I left it behind when I went to England to visit him in March and left it behind.

Miss Hyjinxx said...

My goodness, darling!
I absolutely adore your dress! It perfectly suits you, i believe.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...