THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, 15 August 2012

Mini-post: A thank you to Xanthy

Oops, where have I been again? I've been house-sitting for my dad, and because I am a nervous type and can't stand being alone in a house I've had company pretty much most of the time and it felt kinda rude to break away and go blogging. However, the boyfriend is back from his work trip tonight and he doesn't mind so much if I abandon him to go online so updates should become a bit more regular from now on, hopefully. ;-)

Here are a few random photos from the last few days:

New additions to my vinyl collection! Yay!

This is what I took with me for a ten-day stay. And there are my knees!

Travelling outfit.


Lastly and most importantly, a big big thank you to the ever-lovely Xanthy of My Life as a Fairy Princess, who sent me this beautiful fascinator (made by her own fair hands) in exchange for a tiara of mine (which I will send as soon as I get home).


I look forward to taking some proper photos with a pretty dress and hopefully some nice scenery. Seriously, I cannot elaborate enough on how gorgeous and well-made this little beauty is, I will treasure it.

Thank you, Xanthy! <3

9 comments:

linnea-maria said...

Oh your trousers are awesome!
the fascinator is wonderful, so kind of Xanthy. Would you post a picture of the tiara you are making? I'm curious ;)

Lucy said...

Oooh, I have that The Cure album pinned to my wall (: I'm very jealous of your fasciantor!

Xanthy said...

I juist opened Blogger and this was the first thing I saw. It made my day!

I'm glad you're happy with it ^^

Amy Asphodel said...

linnea-maria - I didn't make it, I bought it a while back. There's a picture on the end of this post, but it's not great: http://ultimategothguide.blogspot.co.uk/2011/07/styles-of-goth-fashion-steampunk-goth.html

Alexandriaweb said...

Wow the facsinator is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Hey Amy--totally irrelevant question, but I was wondering where I could find cheap, high quality parasols for the darkly inclined in the US?

AsylumAlice said...

I really love your pants! So unique!

Dani DeathBiscuit said...

Oh Xanthy, you've done it again! :3 cutie.

Tenebris In Lux said...

I have the vinyl jellies. Granted I do own Bauhaus on vinyl (Burning From The Inside and the Mask EP), but not The Sky's Gone Out .. and my record shop in my town used to have the whole Bauhaus discography for sale I swear. But alas I am broke again, and they have been sold.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...