THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, 3 September 2012

30 Day Clothing Challenge: Day 26

26. A mismatched outfit that you’d never wear (go wild: earrings, belts, crazy skirts etc).

These are things I love.... but not together! From top to toe, my cute mini hat, my new sparkly basque (Omen, found at a charity shop), a random skully belt, my snuggly PJ bottoms and my newest shoe purchase.

...and here's an outfit post from the day after seeing The Cure at Reading. As we missed the last train and I had to sleep on the floor outside the station until we could get a ride home, I was a tad tired, as you can kinda tell from the photo. Never mind!

5 comments:

Nebel Finsternis Violet said...

You look so beautiful on the picture! Very very sexy pants they suit you perfectly :P

Fae & GothicGuy XD said...

Fae: I love it when you do posts like these, plus I love fangilring(?) Over the clothing you have!

GothicGuy: I just love your posts, aha. I adore you...Dan is a lucky man. ;)

Jade Layton said...

I really love your hair in this! did you do anything particular to it? (backcombing etc) it looks great ^_^

Corin said...

I love the shirt!! Very pretty look.

Amy Asphodel said...

Jade - thanks :-) it's backcombed a little bit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...