THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, 16 September 2012

FYeah Finery Fashion Challenge: Day 3

"Day 3 ~
What are your top 5 favourite Goth/alternative brands? (can be clothing, shoes, anything!)
What do you love about these brands?
Include pictures of your favourite pieces by them (either from their own photos or photos of you wearing the pieces.)
Show your current outfit :)" - from Dani Deathbiscuit's Confessions of an Australian Goth.

Hmm. Well, in no particular order:

Heavy Red
OK, I lied about the particular order. Heavy Red are my most beloved brand; I drool over everything on their site, including the photography as much as the products, and there is nary a thing they create that I would not be delighted, nay, honoured, to wear. Their designs are endlessly elegant and also very wearable for all occasions - what more could one want?

Heh, I just ordered this.
Source
Demonia
Usually when I buy Gothy shoes or boots I have to buy a half-size too big and wear two pairs of hiking socks (true story). Demonia's footwear ACTUALLY FITS my feet, as well as being rather gorgeous.

I was young and foolish. But I had great shoes.
Bibian Blue
Of course I don't actually own anything from Bibian Blue. I don't rob banks for a hobby. Their designs, though. Wow.

Source

Vecona
Like Heavy Red, Vecona will always be a great love of mine. I have two words for you: TENTACLE CORSET.

Restyle
So pretty! But so cheap!

Current outfit (when this post was actually written, about five days ago). I'd just removed the dark brown colour from my hair which is why it's a reddish colour. Wore this out for lunch with some girlfriends. :-)



9 comments:

Laura Morrigan said...

I've wanted a dress from Heavy REd for years, I am still hoping they will drop the current ones I want down in price. No money, sigh.

Bibian blue is amazing! I love looking at their custom designs.

I love Vecona's art and clothes! I didn't know you could buy the clothes! More money I don't have!

Laura Morrigan said...

Looks like Vecona also made my ideal dress! I want that one so bad!

Nebel Finsternis Violet said...

I love your demonias! I've just ordered a pair of boots on ebay for my birthday, praying each day they'll fit.

MadamNoire said...

I just discovered Heavy Red a couple of days ago and I agree that the pictures on their website are AMAZING! And the blond girl on the pic you posted here has gorgeous makeup. :)

MadamNoire said...

I just discovered Heavy Red a couple of days ago and I agree that the pictures on their website are AMAZING! And the blond girl on the pic you posted here has gorgeous makeup. :)

CarpeAstra said...

Just noticed you wearing the Alchemy Gothic Romanticide pendant in the top picture of this post...

http://ultimategothguide.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/new-tattoo-and-shop-review-poison-ink.html

Love it! I own one too and had never seen someone else with one, so I thought I'd just share my joy at finding I'm not the only person haha.

Keep up the awesome posts, love your blog :) x

Alexandriaweb said...

I flipping love Demonia :)

antimobius said...

"i don't rob banks for a hobby" lol.


Amy dahling, your personality is art. aren't you growing up as beautiful as ever.

they don't have any of those brands here, though. ;_____________;

Avarice said...

I love that shirt (endless nights of darkness)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...