THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, 2 September 2012

Sophistique Noir Monthly Theme: Someone Special

This month's themed post at VictorianKitty's wonderful blog is on the topic of Someone Special.

My someone special is my boyfriend Dan; he's mentioned here from time to time, which isn't at all surprising as he's been a huge part of my life for the past eight years. Dan is my rock, and whilst we have our ups and downs like all couples I love him dearly. We live close to each other, which is how we met, and for me at least it was love at first sight. We've supported each other through everything, and I consider him my best friend.

He is also, incidentally, responsible for many if not most of the half-decent photos of yours truly that spring up around here from time to time.






As also previously mentioned, Dan very rarely lurks around here but I would still like to thank him for being his lovely self and for all the little (and big) acts of kindness over the years. He has a big heart. <3


6 comments:

Nebel Finsternis Violet said...

How nice, I can truly say that a special someone for me is my boyfriend Boris, with whom I;m 6 years together, and it's really hard to call him just a boyfriend since he's been far more than that ^^

Dani DeathBiscuit said...

That 2nd last photo is ADORABEAR.

(Kitty's fault for making me say adorabear.)

VictorianKitty (Sophistique Noir) said...

You guys are always adorable. Always. I love that beach photo!

"... for me at least it was love at first sight." It probably was for him, too, but men can be stubborn about giving in. ;)

linnea-maria said...

You are a lovely couple! I think it's amazing that you have get along so many years. I wish you both luck in the future.

MsMusik said...

The shirt that he's wearing in the second-to-last photo is wicked. I dunno, I really like dragons. *random comment is random*

GothBarbie said...

You guys look great together! Love all the photos!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...